🎥 The #1 Reason Why Singers DON’T Get The Sounds They Want Out of Their Voice, and
What To Do Instead…
How a ‘sound-first approach’ to singing, will help you achieve a sound that clearly belongs in today’s music industry, within 8 weeks
Dear ambitious singer,
Getting the SOUNDS, you want out of your voice, every time you sing? Yes!
In EVERY part of your range, not only your low and middle notes? Yes!
Singing with the same ease as your favorite artist? Yes!
Having a sound that clearly belongs in today’s music industry? Yes!
What’s the secret?
It’s what I call a ‘Sound-First Approach’ to singing.
Many singers do the same exercises over and over again for YEARS, hoping their sound will shift towards what they hear their favourite artists do.
With a ‘Sound-First Approach to singing, you do it backwards.
First you activate the sounds, then learn to sing with them (which is easy…)
It took me 9 years to figure it out, but since the past year or so I,
- get the sounds I want out of my singing voice (consistently)
- unlocked ALL my high notes
- sing with emotional intensity whenever I want (especially my high notes)
- achieved a sound that belongs in today’s music industry (it ticks the boxes, so to speak)
- learned how to shape my sound even further so it stands out from the crowd
- sing with ease
- and instead of feeling too embarrassed to record my songs, I now WANT to record them with it!
Which is what I LOVE helping other singers achieve within WEEKS, instead of years..
In the first session with Marije, I heard my sound shifting. It went from musical-ish to the exact emotional sound I was looking for.
I never thought that I would record my first EP this year. Incredible.
Hi, this is Marije! Speaking to you from Sing Your Magic Headquarters in the Netherlands 🇳🇱
Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted to be a singer and in my early 20’s, I was frequently found being glued to my piano, simplifying a song I wanted to sing, because I couldn’t sing the original version.
And while I would find creative work arounds for everything my voice couldn’t do;
I wanted to really MOVE people and achieve a sound clearly belongs in today’s music industry.
I tried all the things
Lip-trills, tongue trills, humming through a straw, singing through the mask with a weird smile on my face, imitating a siren…
Breathing exercises like hissing or singing through the diaphragm…
Time-consuming things like singing scales for 30 minutes to an hour a day…
At one point I was strengthening my head-voice and tried to belt, because I desperately wanted to sing high notes in an emotionally impactful way.
But every time I recorded myself doing that, my unforgiving studio microphone, gave me a harsh reality check.
My high notes had gone from weak to loud, very loud actually.
But my sound had become even thinner.
No emotional impact whatsoever!
So, after 3 years of doing these exercises,
There was NO WAY that I was going put my singing voice on an album.
Does this sound familiar to you?
- spending time and money doing exercises, without getting the sounds you want out of your voice?
- training your singing voice for YEARS on end, without sounding anything like what you hear your favourite artists do? Or getting closer to it?
- starting to doubt your natural talent for singing, because nothing is working?
- or maybe you just had your first lesson and you’re already overwhelmed by the prospect of having to this for YEARS without guarantees?
No wonder people think singing is hard!
Or that you have to be talented or exceptional in some way, to end up with a sound that works in today’s music industry.
I was already looking into alternative methods and did a whole bunch of experimenting, until I happened to bump into a singing teacher who introduced me to the, drumroll…
…sound-first approach to singing
The sound he taught me was exactly what I was looking for at the time.
It was solid and had that density to it, that I never seemed to be able to achieve.
Especially when singing high notes.
But what maybe was the biggest surprise. Singing itself, got way way way easier!
I discovered for myself why it LOOKED so easy for singers like Ariana Grande and Christina Aguilera..
Because it is!
This made me realize I had been doing singing backwards for years!
Instead the sound-first approach to singing, I had been training my voice, for years, HOPING I would achieve a sound that stands out in today’s music industry..
The next 6 years were spent taking this sound-first approach to the next level.
I activated another sound. That lush whispery sound that’s trending right now.
From there I discovered that you only need two sounds to make all sounds.
And finally, I discovered how to shape these sounds even further into different flavours like; light and sweet, emotional and deep or edgy and more.
As a result I achieved a sound that ticks the boxes of today’s music industry,
but I also made it uniquely mine.
And I’m not alone in this.
The singers who switch to this approach, have the same results.
Instead of hoping their sound will shift…
They consistently get the sounds they want, out of their voice ♥
Instead of doing pointless exercises…
They just sing the songs they
Instead of doubting their
They’re making their dream come true ♥
I love helping singers unlock their natural talent and move on with their lives, so they can actually do something with their passion!
It doesn’t take ‘at least’ 3 years to become a good singer…
So many singers fall for this myth.
They take conventional singing lessons from teachers that don’t sound anything like what you hear in today’s music industry,
…and after 3 to 5 years they give up, if not sooner.
A few hours with Marije taught me more than the 5 years I spend practicing at a conventional music school. Marije showed me that I can sing everything I want. I hear myself sing in ways I thought only Christina Aguilera could!
Every time I hear a singer say something along the lines of ‘I didn’t know it could be this easy’ or ‘I didn’t know I could sound like that’, I feel like I’ve done my job.
To spread the love, I’ve decided to create an online course with all the shortcuts that I know about.
Let me introduce you to…
The Sing Your Magic Course
“The step by step guide towards a sound that stands out in today’s music industry + how to sing with ease”
Each of the 6 modules, contain individual video lessons teaching you how to achieve a sound that stands out in today’s music industry + how to sing with ease.
This is an overview of the 6 modules:
Module 1. Why you only need 2 sounds to make all sounds
- Listen to examples of Sound One and Sound Two + how they work
- 3 secrets that help singers get the sounds into their system, with lightning speed
- How take care of your voice while activating new sounds, and beyond.
Module 2. Activate Sound One
- 4 easy ways to activate Sound One
- 2 tricks to shape Sound One (from light and sweet to deep and emotional)
- How to get Sound One into your system, fast
Module 3. Stamina, Ease, Sparkle and Sweetness
- Learn the secret to endless stamina/power while singing
- Add sparkle to your sound
- An easy technique to add extra sugary sweetness to your sound
- 2 weird but easy tricks to release tension in an instant and sing with ease
Module 4. Activate Sound Two
- 2 easy ways to activate Sound Two
- Shape Sound Two (from light and sweet to deep and emotional)
- Learn the secret behind those extra whispery sounds
Module 5. Unlock ALL high notes + vibrato
- Unlock your high notes using both sounds
- Make your high notes emotionally intense (2 ways to do so)
- Unlock your natural vibrato
Module 6. Make All Sounds
- Mix up the sounds and flavours to make all sounds (10+ combinations)
- Create an emotional build up in a song using multiple sounds
Every week, a new module will be available, and (while you’re reading this) I’m still filming and editing.
The first 2 modules are done and I’m super excited about them because I know that they will help you tremendously.
Join now for an introductory price
But because the course is not fully done, you can grab it now for an introductory price.
You won’t notice ANYTHING of the last modules still being filmed and edited, because every week a new module opens up and the course will be done before you arrive at the last module.
When the last module is added to the online program and the course is officially done, the price will go up.
But even the higher price point will not be shocking.
One year of conventional singing lessons will cost you way more!
About EUR 1900, – (4 x €40,- a month)
I paid AT LEAST double for what I know, and I want to give you that information
for a fraction of that, to help you.
As a free bonus, you’ll get Riff & Run Magic, which you can start to use from day one!
Valued at 397,- EUR
Ultimately, you recieve:
Sing Your Magic Course – 1997,- EUR
You’ll recieve the 6 modules, each containing individual video lessons on how to achieve a sound that stands out in today’s music industry + how to sing with ease
Riff and Run Magic – 397,- EUR
Throughout the videos in this course, you’ll
discover how to:
- create super fast riffs and runs
- achieve that every-note-defined-sound
- learn common patterns used in riffs and runs
- make riffs and runs sound emotional and intriguing
- come up with unique riffs and runs, yourself + what notes to use
2394,- EUR €397
(one time payment)
You want this.
A singing voice that stands out in today’s music industry is waiting for you.
You won’t regret it.
Thank you for reading this page,
This was Marije, speaking to you from Sing Your Magic HQ in the Netherlands,
and I can’t wait to introduce you to my way of singing.
PS: Again, if you buy now, you’ll join for the introductory price.
There’s a money-back guarantee so there’s no risk.
Me and other singers are living proof that this works.
If you think you want to join, now is the time.
Click on the button below and I see you in the first video.
2394,- EUR €397
(one time payment)
In case you’re interested, but you don’t want to join.
Think about what will happen in the days, weeks, months, years to come.
NOTHING. Everything stays the same.
You’ll keep doing lip trills, lalala’s and singing through the diaphragm, without getting the sounds you want out of your voice.
You start to believe you’re just not talent enough to be a singer in today’s music industry and you run the risk of giving up on your dream of touching people’s hearts with the songs you sing.
Don’t let that happen.
2394,- EUR €397
(one time payment)